Jerry Harvey RoxanneSKU: 10ROX
We dare you to try to distort the Roxanne. Push these twelve drivers to the max while your mix remains crystal clear. The pinnacle of rock and roll IEM engineering. This one goes to 11.
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the Roxanne offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each Roxanne is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds and made just for your ears.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- A personalized Carbon Fiber and Aircraft Aluminum Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Comply Wrap
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12 per side)
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Patent Pending Variable bass output, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 15db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-way crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Noise Isolation -26dB