Roxanne PerformanceSKU: 10JHUROXPER
Born on the world’s largest stages, the Jerry Harvey Audio Performance Series provides the same level of high fidelity and craftsmanship as our Custom IEMs in a Universal Fit.
In addition to Jerry Harvey Audio’s Patented Quad Driver and Freqphase Technology, all Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
Roxanne became an instant legend when she was released over two years ago. As the first IEM in our innovative Siren Series, it introduced the locking 4-pin connector and on-cable adjustable bass attenuator. Roxanne Performance UF is a logical choice for our Performance Series, with a solid bass response and a naturally wide soundstage for one of the most musical IEM’s ever produced.
Note: This is a universal fit product
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
- Silver Carbon Fiber Faceplates with Black oversized JH logos
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio Cable with 4-pin locking connector
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +12db)
- Noise isolation 26db
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 Ohms
- Freqphase time|phase WaveGuide
- Includes a Black DiamonDyzed Aluminum Round IEM Case, Wax Tool and Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass