Jerry Harvey LolaSKU: 10JHLOL
If you’re a music purist who’s in love with vinyl then prepare yourself for the silky tonality of the Lola. This IEM’s sound profile takes you out of the world of digital and transports you back into the raw sound of the 1960s.
Lola™ Hybrid IEMs feature Dual Low and Quad High Balanced Armatures and Dual Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers that utilize patent pending D.O.M.E™ Midrange Enclosure Technology. In order to create the new D.O.M.E™ technology, Jerry sourced 4.9mm dynamic drivers and designed a phase-correct band pass enclosure to house them inside the IEM. This tuned enclosure is custom 3D printed in our lab and holds two 4.9 dynamic drivers that oppose each another, giving Lola™ a 9.8mm effective midrange driver in a small package.
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the Lola offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each Lola™ is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds and made just for your ears.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- A personalized Aluminum Billet Top Loading Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Comply Wrap sample
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Powered by SoundrIVe technology; 8 Drivers per Side: Proprietary Dual Low B.A, D.O.M.E™ technology with Dual Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers, Proprietary Quad High B.A.
- Moon Audio 4-Pin cable with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Patent Pending Variable Bass Attenuation for User Adjustable Bass (0 +/- 15db).
- Stainless Steel FreqPhase™ time|phase Waveguide (U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674)
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26db
- All-New Aluminum Billet Top Loading Carrying Case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 105 @ 1mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohms