Jerry Harvey JH16v2ProSKU: 10JH16v2Pro
Time to get loud. The JH16v2 is in the ears of nearly every famous touring Rock & Roll band on the planet (and also some Soft Rockers, too). Our 10 driver configuration brings clarity to the broadest range of sounds, so you’ll hear the crash of the cymbal all the way down to the crunch of the bass at full volume with zero distortion.
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the JH16v2 offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each JH16v2 is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds made just for your ears.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- A personalized Jerry Harvey Signature IEM case
- Wax Tool
- Comply Wrap sample
- Proprietary Precision-Balanced Armatures
- 10 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, dual mid, quad high
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Patent Pending Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +10db)
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 118dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
- Noise isolation 26db