Jerry Harvey LaylaSKU: 10LAY
Layla is perfection, perfected. This IEM will replicate detail of instruments in a way that makes it feel like the musicians are in the room with you. Desirable for live or mastering engineers, any musician, or simply personal use for replacing your home hifi system on the go, no IEM comes even 100 miles close to creating the sound qualities of this earpiece. In a word? Genius. In two words? Pure genius.
As the first reference/mastering IEM from Jerry Harvey, Layla's bass response is perfectly flat when turned down and has +13db of boost at 60Hz when fully turned up. Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into a IEM. The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order. This crossover circuit combined with the FreqPhase wave|guide and new proprietary quad drivers deliver an audio quality that will truly put you at the mix position in the recording studio, whether it's hearing exactly what the mixer/producer and band wanted you to hear, mixing your own tracks or performing live.
Like all JH Audio custom in ear monitors, the Layla offers -26dB of isolation eliminating stage volume and ambient noise – critical for performing musicians and audiophiles alike. This extreme ability to block outside sounds enhances the listening experience and allows lower listening levels reducing the potential for hearing damage.
Each Layla is a unique hand-built creation based on custom ear molds and made just for your ears.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- A personalized Carbon Fiber and Black Aluminum Carrying Case
- Wax Tool
- Comply Wrap sample
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers
- 12 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Quad low, quad mid, quad high
- Patent Pending Variable bass pod, adjustable from cable; user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 +/- 10db)
- Triple Bore with Freqphase Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
- Moon Audio cable with 4-pin connection and Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm), Gold-Plated
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 117dB @ 1Mw
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Noise Isolation -26Db