Nu standaard met 7-pin connector
Jerry Harvey LolaArtikelnummer: 10JHLOL
Plaats de bestelling online en wij nemen contact met u op om de afspraak in te plannen. Let u er wel op dat uw oren schoon zijn. Gelieve een paar dagen voor de afspraak. U kunt dit laten controleren bij uw huisarts.
LOLA™ HYBRID CUSTOM IN-EAR MONITOR
Jerry Harvey has spent a lifetime working in live audio. Along the way, quite famously, Alex Van Halen asked him to look into In-Ear Monitors, a technology that was in its infancy. Unable to find a suitable audio reproduction in the products available, Jerry designed the industry’s first 2-way custom IEM. Since that day over 25 years ago, Jerry has gone on to innovate, redefine, and lead the industry in both the Professional Touring and Audiophile markets.
With the introduction of the Lola™ Hybrid In-Ear Monitor, Jerry Harvey once again introduces a new paradigm shift in what an IEM can do!
Lola™ Hybrid IEMs feature Dual Low and Quad High Balanced Armatures and Dual Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers that utilize patent pending D.O.M.E™ Midrange Enclosure Technology.
In order to create the new D.O.M.E™ technology, Jerry sourced 4.9mm dynamic drivers and designed a phase-correct band pass enclosure to house them inside the IEM. This tuned enclosure is custom 3D printed in our lab and holds two 4.9 dynamic drivers that oppose each another, giving Lola™ a 9.8mm effective midrange driver in a small package.
Lola™ also features Freqphase™ technology, proprietary 4-pin connectors, and 15dB of user adjustable Bass response that JHAudio IEMS are famous for!
Lola™ is a balance of power, detail, and warmth. Quick in its bass response, extraordinary in its detail, extension out to 20kHz and a natural, silky, airy gorgeous midrange courtesy of our D.O.M.E™ technology. Lola™ has an extraordinary analog sound stage that complements string instruments, as well as vocals, and makes a ‘58 Les Paul through a Marshall 4x12 cabinet sound kick ass.
U.S. Patent No. 8,897,463.
Freqphase U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674
- Powered by soundrive technology; 8 Drivers per Side: Proprietary Dual Low B.A, D.O.M.E™ technology with Dual Dynamic 4.9mm Drivers, Proprietary Quad High B.A.
- 7-Pin cable with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar and Variable Bass Attenuators for User Adjustable Bass (0 +/- 15db).
- Stainless Steel Freqphase™ time|phase Waveguide (U.S. Patent No. 8,925,674)
- Integrated 3-way Crossover
- Triple Bore
- Noise Isolation -26db
- All-New Aluminum Billet Top Loading Carrying Case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 105 @ 1mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Includes a Personalized Aluminum Billet Top Loading Carrying Case, Wax Tool and Comply Wrap sample
- Screw Driver, used to adjust the variable bass